Please fill in this Google Form if interested.
Referees from 2018 Taipei Touch Tournament.
PC: Peter Yu
Please read and fill out this form to express your interest.
Please read the document below to better understand the FIT 5th Edition Rulebook.
The FIT Playing Rules 5th Edition will be adopted by CTTA effectively immediately, and we encourage all affiliate members to use this edition as well.
Organized by Taipei Touch Association, an affiliate of Chinese Taipei Touch Association 由臺灣觸球協會隸屬會員, 臺北觸球協會主辦!
Details for the 2020 Tournament are as follows:
Date: Saturday April 25th, 2020
Times: 08:00 – 18:00
Locations: Xinzhuang Athletics Field, Section 1, Zhonghua Road, Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City. https://goo.gl/maps/m1W1w36KAmL2
Field Size: 2 x 60 m (L) by 48 m artificial grass
Division: Mixed Opens
Team entry fee: NTD $15,000 (No Dinner)
Team Limits: Maximum 16 registered players per team. Only 14 players per game.
Playing Rules: FIT Playing Rules 4th Edition (minimum of 3 females on the field at all times).
Referees: Each team should nominate at least 3 referees. This is compulsory as it assists with the running of this tournament. There are only so many accredited referees here in Taipei, so we would greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Due to logistical issues, this tournament is limited to One Mixed Open Division of 12 teams. We hope to have some overseas’ teams to enter this tournament and therefore reserve the right to accept or decline team registration based on the team’s experience, skill’s level and most recent ranking (tournaments or leagues).
Teams, players and referees please make sure you have purchased the necessary medical/travel/accident insurance. Team Captains must sign the Indemnity Waiver Form on the day before the tournament.
Please bring your own water bottles.
Please EMAIL your Expression Of Interest by 5:00 pm, 11th of January 2020 to email@example.com.
Team payment is due on the 7th of March 2020. Teams must complete all fields in the Registration Form and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
時間： 8:00 am ~ 6:00 pm
地點: 新北市新莊田徑場. 臺灣省新北市新莊區中華路一段 https://goo.gl/maps/m1W1w36KAmL2
場地尺寸： 2 x 60 m (L) x 48 m 人工草面球場
報名費: 每隊NTD $ 15,000 (不包括晚餐)
隊伍限制: 每隊最多註冊16名球員, 每場只能有14名球員出賽。
規則: FIT規則第四版本 (場上最少3名女球員)
每隊必須要穿一致的球服，球服必須要有號碼。 球員不能穿鐵釘球鞋。上場時，不能夠帶首飾 (包括但不限制於手錶、戒指、耳環、手環、項鏈等).
請在 2020年1月1日, 下午5點前以EMAILtaipeitouchassociation@gmail.com 並通知貴隊有興趣參與本屆錦標賽.
Taipei Touch Tournament (TTT) is organized by Taipei Touch Association, an affiliate of Chinese Taipei Touch Association.
臺北觸球錦標賽 (TTT) 是由 臺灣觸球協會的隸屬會員臺北觸球協會舉辦的。
If you enjoyed 2018 Taipei Touch Tournament and is planning to attend in 2019, please help the organizers by filling out this form!
02 8969 9596
This will be CTTA’s first Touch World Cup campaign, we aim to get an idea of the squad by July.
Payment for this tournament is due by 1st of September, 2018. So we are working with that date in mind.
Once the squad is settled, there will be a schedule of dates for future training camps held once every 4 to 6 weeks.
* Players must have resided in Taiwan (R.O.C.) for more than three continuous years to be eligible. FIT Eligibility Policy * Cost/person for the trip to Malaysia could be > TWD $40,000/PP, (registration TWD 9,000 – 11,000/PP).
* All players will need to be members of CTTA. (U20 players will need parental consent). There is a joining fee of TWD $100/person and it is TWD $200/year.
* All players will need to sign the Team Selection Policy (by Play by the Rules).
* All players will need to adhere to CTTA’s Code of Behaviour. Once selected, all players will need to adhere to CTTA’s National Representative Code of Conduct.
* We are looking for corporate/government sponsorship (no guarantee), but most likely the players will need to pay for themselves.
* 去馬來西亞這一趟的費用是可能每人 TWD $40,000以上 （報名費 TWD $9,000 – 11,000）.
* 我們將在查詢企業或國家贊助 (沒有保證通過)，原則上球員需要自備。