02 8969 9596
This will be CTTA’s first Touch World Cup campaign, we aim to get an idea of the squad by July.
Payment for this tournament is due by 1st of September, 2018. So we are working with that date in mind.
Once the squad is settled, there will be a schedule of dates for future training camps held once every 4 to 6 weeks.
* Players must have resided in Taiwan (R.O.C.) for more than three continuous years to be eligible. FIT Eligibility Policy * Cost/person for the trip to Malaysia could be > TWD $40,000/PP, (registration TWD 9,000 – 11,000/PP).
* All players will need to be members of CTTA. (U20 players will need parental consent). There is a joining fee of TWD $100/person and it is TWD $200/year.
* All players will need to sign the Team Selection Policy (by Play by the Rules).
* All players will need to adhere to CTTA’s Code of Behaviour. Once selected, all players will need to adhere to CTTA’s National Representative Code of Conduct.
* We are looking for corporate/government sponsorship (no guarantee), but most likely the players will need to pay for themselves.
* 去馬來西亞這一趟的費用是可能每人 TWD $40,000以上 （報名費 TWD $9,000 – 11,000）.
* 我們將在查詢企業或國家贊助 (沒有保證通過)，原則上球員需要自備。